4 dec. 2014

Secretly backstage at Victoria's secret

aaaaaaaaa!! Yesterday the amaaazing angels walked and rocket the runway 'AGAIN' at the popular and wellknown Victoria's Secret Show in Londen. I was so excited and searched the internet for some extra reveals. 



I only found the 2 amazing sets - called Fantasy Bras - Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio wore. These sets were made of gold and diamonds (like every year there is an unbelievable set that's worth thousands of dollars!) Exactly - 1,6 million euro!!




Like every year the show was a big glittery party, this year with FIVE dutch models. This secretly makes me a little proud =D







Some backstage Victoria's Secret pics:






Dying to see the show? Then you only need to wait one more week. The 15th of December the Victoria's Secret show is broadcasted on Net 5 in Holland!

* Got my feed from ilovefashionnews.nl & nsmbl.nl

X


+
Also follow my Instagram.
  Instagram

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen