14 nov. 2014

My week-ender


YESSS! W E E K E N D

What are your plans?! I made a list and I have a lot of things to do. It's going to be a busy one, because I just have 1 free day this weekend. Check my list here -->







WEEKEND
PLANS
---------------------


♥ SLEEP!

♥ Going out -> Encore - Melkweg with collegue and friend Laurie

♥ Meet my crush

♥ Eat things i love - icecream, dutch 'pepernoten' and other bad stuff

♥ Kickboks class

♥ Sleep around 3 hours and get up early for my sundag-workday eeegh! =(

♥ Blogging

♥ Find some interesting fashion vacancy's and send my resume (before I updated it, ofcourse)

♥ Be happy !!

♥ Flirt

♥ Sleep enough to start my long week on Monday

---------------------



What are your amazing weekend-plans?!

X


+
Also follow my Instagram.
  Instagram

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen