28 nov. 2014

Eyeliner TIP!

Personally I really like this kind of eyeliners. I always wear my black eyeliner this way. 
Now I spotted this easy kind of tutorial I will definitely try the white edge to it.







Start by applying your regular foundation over your eyelid to make your eyes more flawless. After applying the foundation, draw your regular black eyeliner as you normally do. If you want to create this result you first have to draw a small black line in the direction to the end of your eyebrow. The easy way to fix this result is with a small flat brush or tiny pencil. The take the white eyeliner pencil and draw the line as close as possible to your black eyeliner. Don't forget the extra white touch underneath your eyes!

Put on some extra high volume mascara and tadaaa!




Goodluck!


* Got my feed from fashionlove.info

X


+
Also follow my Instagram.
  Instagram

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen