25 apr. 2014

Friday - Streetstyle Day

I had such an exhausting but awesome weekend! I worked on one of the first outside festivals of the year, called DGTL (Digital for techno/deephouse music). I was working for OLA (yes, the ice creams) both days from 10:30 until around 00:00 o'clock.
You can also guess how my eyes were after this weekend. But it wasn't aaaaany problem, because the weather was MORE than great



Both days the sun was shining all day long and on sunday the temperature was around 20 degrees. Woohoo for Holland that's awesome. So the ice creams sold themselves.. I had to stand at my 'ice cream car' so I unfortunately didn't had a lot of free time to party and search for awesome street styles. BUT I just asked a few of these very nice people (how does everybody get soooo nice right?! ;)) if I could photograph them. And of course I had the luck to have an iPhone 5 with a great camera. This was the first girl I saw at DGTL. Click here to go to DGTL's personal website.




It's funny, because at the time I am making some shopping pages for LINDA meiden (a Dutch magazine for girls) with the theme 'Fashion Fruits' and that's I was so surprised with this girl's outfit. I love this combination, especially the cap that's hanging on her jeans. Good job girl, good festival outfit!!




What do you think about these prints? You will see them a lot this spring! 
And what is your favorite festival look?


X




+
Also follow my Instagram.
  Instagram

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen