27 feb. 2014

PORTFOLIO: World Fashion Today Show by Danie


World fashion Today is a platform which inspired and informs anyone working in the Dutch Fashion Retail. They do that with organising live events like Danie Bles' her catwalk show. Danie Bles styled the show with clothes from the brands based at the World Fashion Centre in Amsterdam.
After the show there followed 10 different outfits, styled by a group of 10 different bloggers. All bloggers had to style the models with clothes from the World Fashion Centre. The jury -consisting of Karin Kuijpers (Metro Mode), Hilmar Mulder (Grazia), Danie Bles (stylist) and Rob Peetoom (hair and make-up guru) judged on many different things, like style, creativity, personality and uniqueness.



The winner was Hadewych van Middelaar check her blog here and the prices were: A haircut by Rob, a styling workshop by Danie and a Treatwell Treatment. (She really wants to spend it at the Akaska Conservatorium Hotel, so applause for them@ I work for Treatwell so I know how good the salon is;) )


And WHY I am posting about this event.. Definitely because I love fashion but the main reason is because I got my first officialy Photoshop assignment at Treatwell. I designed and made the VERY BIG Treatwell cash cheque. Secretly, I am very proud of myself!





Like my creation?!

X

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen