14 feb. 2014

Friday - Streetstyle Day

Oversized, this style is a typical but also interesting one..


But first of all:






To all people with or without a huge crush or love. 


Oversized


My best friend told me she had a new roomie that works at the secondhand store Episode who is also into fashion and busy with his own label. I was curious, so I wanted to look for him at work to check out his clothingstyle. This was the result:




He really likes and prefers baggy clothing. I like it, BUT he has an awesome body. He trains a lot and you can't see anything of it (I think that's a pity haha).
It was very hard to find out why he is wearing this kind of style. We asked so many questions, but he couldn't give us clearly anwers.. 



What do you think?





X


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen